Service Feedback: feedback.my@FarEastFlora.com
Location map: here.
(From highway along Jalan Bangsar to KL - after Tenaga National Berhad, look out for Wisma Dicklin, turn left into Jalan Riong where you will pass by China Press. Take the first turning into Jalan Liku. Floristika's building is just behind NST).
- local (e.g. Cameron Highlands) and imported fresh flowers (e.g. Holland, Kenya roses, India, China)
- potted plants
- artificial silk flowers and floral accessories
- pottery, baskets, glassware, containers, stands, display materials, gift wrapping
- Festive plants
- Christmas season plants (eta mid-November)
- Scented Live Christmas Trees from USA from 4-12ft
- Elwoodii, Ilex, Nobilis, Poinsettia - Red and White (limited stocks)
- pre-cut Christmas trees (eta early December)
Example: fresh orchids at RM 4.00 - RM 8.00 per bundle of 10 stalks each.