|1. Visitors Guide|
MAHA 2014 (Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture & Agrotourism Show) & HPPK is held on 20th - 30th November 2014.
Venue : MAEPS (MARDI HQ in Serdang)
20 & 21 Nov 2014 for Trade Visitors only (10:00am - 6:00pm)
22-30 Nov 2014 for PUBLIC (10:00am - 10:00pm)
The theme of MAHA 2014 is "Agroteknologi Pemangkin Transformasi" (Agrotechnology - Catalyst for Transformation).
HPPK stands for Hari Peladang, Penternak & Nelayan Kebangsaan (The Farmers, Livestock Producers and Fishermen's Day)
The venue MAEPS stands for Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang
|2. The road leading to MAHA 2014 venue|
How to go to MAHA 2014:
(1) Visitors using the North-South Expressway, exit Kajang to enter SKVE (South Klang Valley Express) highway towards Hospital Serdang
(2) Visitors using the LDP (Leburaya Damansara-Puchong) highway can directly exit to SKVE and drive towards Hospital Serdang
ENTRANCE 1 - via Hospital Serdang
ENTRANCE 2 - via SKVE (exit 5 MARDI)
(3) WAZE users just type MAEPS Serdang
(4) Google maps: click here or here
(5) Free Bus Shuttle Service (Rapid) is available from Serdang Kommuter Station between 9:00am - 10:00pm at half hourly intervals.
|3. Stalls at the Gate 2 entrance|
20th and 21st Nov (10am - 6pm) - for Trade Visitors Only, meaning that
- It is opened to professionals, trade and business visitors by invitation or business card registration only
- Admision is free but registration is required
- Children below 12 years old are not allowed in
- Visitors have to be properly attired.
- Visitors who are inappropriately dress, in bermudas, shorts, sandals and slippers are not permitted to enter
- The organisers have the discretion to refuse entry to certain visitors
|4. Parking area|
MAHA 2014 will be opened to the PUBLIC on 22nd - 30th Nov 2014
Visitors can enter via Entrance 1 or Entrance 2.
Parking at MAHA 2014
Park at the allocated Visitors Parking areas and thereafter walk towards the Entrance 1 or 2. Follow the instructions of the parking officials/attendance.
Parking fees : RM 5.00 per entry for cars and RM 2.00 for motocycle, to be paid upon exit.
At the Arrival Complex 1 or 2, there are FREE shuttle buses to transport you to the designated locations. Collect the Visitors Guide (Panduan Pengunjung) and plan where you want to visit.
|5. Bus Stop cum Information Counter|
This 'pondok bas' or bus stop (tram stop/station as in brochure) is provided with canopy shade and plastic chairs to sit on while waiting for the buses to transport you to the respective venues. You can ask the officials in red T-shirts and ID tags to help you go to the right location.
|6. Shuttle Bus Route Map|
|7. Shuttle bus|
|8. Location Map in Visitor's Guidebook|
Decide where you want to go before boarding the shuttle buses:
The building in the background is the Main Exhibition Hall.
Where to eat at MAHA 2014
- Popular Dish at Dewan DG serves popular dishes from various states of Malaysia
- Laman Ternakan (Livestock Showground) for meat dishes
- MAEPS Bistro serves Malay and steamboat dishes in the evenings and night
- Rumah Negeri (State Pavilion) serves popular state dishes
- Laman Perikanan (Fisheries Showground) serves fish and seafood dishes at the food court
- Restaurant Jelapang at Laman Padi (Paddy Showground)
|9. xhibition Hall area|
MAHA 2014 Secretariat
43400 Serdang, Selangor
Tel: +6011-1288 7220, +6011-2332 7400, +011-2806 7001
Fax: +603-8945 3816