* Click on the links for further info
What I like most about this visit:
1. CHEAP books - Fiction Books at a flat rate of RM 8.00 and RM 15.00 was the maximum I spend on a single book.
2. Staff here are well trained, friendly and courteous.
3. They have prepared plenty of carton boxes for customers to place their selection of books.
4. Staff members regularly return misplaced books and rearranged the books on display.
5. Staff members help customers carry their load all the way to the cashier counter.
6 PAYMENT is FAST. There are people to guide you to the counter, ensure no queue jumping and the cashiers counters are properly manned, payment is a breeze, there were no long queues.
7. I had expected a lot of hassle like any warehouse sale but was delighted with the smooth experience.
(Hardcover, Publisher: Kyle Cathie Ltd, 2007 Edition)
(Paperback, Publisher BBC Books, 2009 Edition)
(Hard Cover, Publisher: Frances Lincoln Ltd, 2007 Edition)